Blue Communications (hereinafter referred to as "Blue Communications") complies with the personal information protection regulations of related laws and regulations that the information and communication service providers must comply with, such as information communication network utilization promotion and information protection law, We are committed to protecting the rights and interests of our users by establishing a personal information processing policy based on these guidelines. AsomeIT is a professional brand of software training for Blue Communications.
- 1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
- 2. Collection items and collection methods of personal information
- 3. Retention and use period of personal information
- 4. Use of personal information and third party provision
- 5. Use and processing of personal information
- 6. User's rights and obligations
- 7. Matters concerning the operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
- 8. Destroying and Storing Personal Information
- 9. Technical and administrative measures to protect personal information
- 10. Dispute settlement related to personal information
- 11. Personal information protection officer
- 12. Amendment and Notice of Personal Information Processing Policy
1. Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information
Blue Communications uses personal information to provide and improve services for the following purposes:
- Provide the function of 1: 1 inquiry uploading of homepage contents
- Provide event information and participation opportunities, provide advertising information, etc. Marketing and promotional purposes
2. Collection items and collection methods of personal information
Blue Communication's personal information collection and collection methods are as follows.
- Collection personal information: name, email, address, contact
- How to collect: Obtain consent from a variety of events and events held on the website, telephone, 1: 1 inquiries, e-mail or Blue Communications and collect a minimum amount of information
3. Retention and use period of personal information
Blue Communication's privacy information and usage period are as follows.
- Information for event prizes delivery will be retained for up to 3 months after receipt of the item
- Information on the homepage is kept for the period of operation: Information preserved in accordance with the relevant laws is as follows
(Record of dissatisfaction or dispute processing of user is 3 years retention period, and it is in accordance with the law of consumer protection in electronic commerce etc. Record of indication and advertisement is 6 months in retention period, Web site visit records are subject to the three-month retention period and are subject to the Communication Confidentiality Act)
4. Use of personal information and third party provision
Blue Communications shall use the personal information of the member within the range notified in the "purpose of collection and use of personal information, items of personal information collected and method of collection", and may use the personal information in excess of the scope, Not provided. However, if the member requires prior consent or according to the procedure and method prescribed by the relevant law, the investigation agency requires the provision of personal information, or if the transfer of personal information is inevitably required due to the sale of the business (prior notification to the member) It's possible.
5. Processing and Consignment of Personal Information
Blue Communications handles the personal information of the member within the limits specified in the "purpose of collection and use of personal information, items of personal information collected and method of collection", and does not entrust the personal information to another person or other company or organization . However, if the member agrees in advance or needs to transfer the personal information inevitably, such as sending a prize according to the event, it will be excluded separately.
6. User's rights and obligations
- You may ask for your personal information to be reviewed, withdrawn or deleted at any time.
- You may ask for correction of your personal information, and Blue Communications will not take or use personal information until you have taken corrective action and have completed the correction.
- The user has an obligation to protect his / her personal information, and the company is not responsible for any leakage of personal information due to negligence or problems on the internet.
7. Matters concerning the operation and rejection of automatic collection of personal information
- Purpose of Cookies: To provide personalized service, the company uses 'cookies' to store information about users and to retrieve them from time to time. A cookie is a small amount of information that a website server sends to a user's browser and is stored on the user's computer's hard disk.
- How to decline cookies: You have the option of installing cookies. As a result, you can allow or deny cookies by adjusting options in your web browser, or they can be verified each time a cookie is saved. The Cookie Rejection (Internet Explorer) settings are: [Tools] - [Internet Options] - [Privacy tab] - [Advanced] However, if you refuse to store cookies, it may be difficult to provide services.
8. Destroying and Storing Personal Information
Procedures and methods of personal information destruction and separation of Blue Communications are as follows.
- Destruction Procedures: Blue Communications discards the information without delay after the purpose of collecting and using personal information about the service is achieved and does not use the personal information for other purposes unless it is based on internal policies and laws.
- How to destroy: Personal information printed on paper will be destroyed by crushing or incineration, and personal information stored in the form of an electronic file will be deleted using a technical method that can not reproduce the record.
9. Technical and administrative measures to protect personal information
Blue Communications takes the following technical and managerial measures to ensure the safety of users' personal information in order to prevent them from being lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged.
- Technical measures: User's personal information is protected by a password. By encrypting the file and transmission data or by using the file lock function, important data is protected by separate security function. Blue Communications uses anti-virus programs to take measures to prevent damage from computer viruses. Vaccine programs are updated periodically, and if a virus suddenly emerges, we provide it as soon as it is available to prevent personal information from being compromised. Blue Communications employs a security device (SSL) that can securely transmit personal information over the network using a cryptographic algorithm. In order to protect against external intrusion such as hacking, we use intrusion prevention system to ensure security.
- Administrative Measures: Blue Communications restricts access to personal information to a minimum number of people. The minimum number of persons is as follows. (Those who perform marketing business directly against the user, those who carry out personal information management tasks such as the person in charge of personal information protection and the person in charge, and others who are inevitably required to handle personal information on business). Regular in-house training is conducted for employees who handle personal information, such as acquiring new security technologies and obligation to protect personal information. In addition to the company contract, we have internal procedures to prevent the leakage of information by the person through the security contract of the personal information handler and to audit the implementation of the personal information processing policy and compliance with the employee. The personal information handler's takeover of the business is carried out thoroughly with security maintained and clarifies responsibility for personal information accidents after entering and leaving the company. Personal information and general data are stored separately without being mixed. The Company shall not be liable for any negligence or negligence on personal information leakage caused by user negligence or problems on the Internet. Each individual user must properly manage his / her ID and password to protect his / her personal information and be responsible for it. In the event of any loss, leakage, alteration or damage of personal information caused by mistakes or technical management mistakes made by the internal administrator, the Company will promptly notify the user and take appropriate measures and compensation.
10. Dispute settlement related to personal information
If you have a dispute about personal information infringement, please contact the following organizations.
- Personal Information Infringement Notification Center: (no area code) 118 / http://privacy.kisa.or.kr
- Department of Cyber Investigation, Supreme Prosecutors' Office: (without area code) 1301 / www.spo.go.kr
- Cyber Crime Division, National Police Agency: (without station number) 182 / www.ctrc.go.kr
11. Personal information protection officer
Personal information manager
Name: Han Jong Jin
12. Obligation notices due to policy changes
This personal information processing policy was originally enacted on July 10, 2018. In case of addition, deletion or modification of contents due to change of statute, policy or security technology, I will notify.