Classroom-Proven Educational Robot for Students, Teachers, and Parents to learn coding!
An Educational Robot to Enhance Creativity through Coding
AsomeBot is an interactive & educational robot that can be programmed to perform various movements, dances, and functions. AsomeBot comes equipped with programmable LEDs, ultrasonic sensors, servomotors, and more!
- FamilyBiped robot
- FunctionTeaching aid for learning coding (requires students to learn code to control it)
- Special FeaturesDancing, running, avoiding obstacles, robot wrestling
- EquipmentBuilt-in ultrasonic sensor, servo motor, WiFi
- Power Source4 AA batteries
- MiscellaneousCan be controlled wirelessly using a standalone app on the smartphone, Wi-fi 2.4Hz /n, 3.3v
- GreetingI am a real dancing machine! Moonwalk is a piece of cake!
- Sends and receives
signals via WiFi.
- Measure distance to
- Smart OS that allows the
creation of various movements.
- Able to walk, run and
dance on two legs.
- Complete Product
A complete robot.
Connect it to your PC or smartphone and enjoy.
Perfect if you can’t wait to start.
- Makers Kit
Comes as a set of parts.
Assemble a complete AsomBot and tinker
with it to your heart’s content!
- AsomeBot is an educational robot, a SW teaching aid based on physical computing. By assembling and controlling it, students learn to code. AsomeBot can walk on two legs and avoid obstacles using its sensors. Learners can use WiFi to control the robot and program its movements wirelessly. One can even program the robot to dance to the music. AsomeIT also provides a dedicated learning platform, AsomeCode, which allows even inexperienced computer users to learn coding by clicking.