" AsomeThing "
is a toy for intuitive, creative learning. You have to use your hand to build it, your head to understand it and your eyes to evaluate it.
We believe that the tactile stimuli during assembly provide inspiration
A coding car to promote your creativity
Asome Car can determine distance and rotate on the spot.
Use your imagination to upgrade it with new motions and functions.
Activate newly created motions using your smartphone.
Create a self-driving car with your own hands!
- FamilyRC Car
- FunctionSW coding teaching aid (students need to learn coding to control it)
- Special FeaturesSelf-driving, maze escaping, line tracing
- EquipmentBuilt-in ultrasonic sensor, 360 degree servo motor, color sensor, WiFi
- Power Source4 AA batteries
- MiscellaneousCan be controlled wirelessly through a phone and a standalone app, WiFi 2.4Hz/n, 3.3
- GreetingTrust me on escaping from a maze. I’m smart!
- Sends and receives
signals through WiFi.
- Measure distance to help
- Smart OS allows you to
create various motions.
- Capable of spinning on the spot
and moving freely in any direction
(left, right, front, back)
Perfect if you are impatient to start.
Just connect it to your PC or smartphone and enjoy!
- Makers Kit
Comes as a set of parts for the AsomCar.
For those who enjoy assembling and tweaking
things by their own hands.
- AsomeCar is an educational toy car designed for code learning through physical computing. With a 360 degree motor for each of its 4 wheels and color sensors, it is capable of rotating on the spot, tracing lines and autonomous navigation. Learners can control it wirelessly it through WiFi and program its motions. You can use the car’s sensors to teach it escaping from a maze or a whole new navigation method. AsomeIT provides a dedicated educational platform, AsomeCode, where even inexperienced computer users can learn coding by just clicking.